Our client is a multi-award-winning psychological assessment and treatment provider with a reputation for clinical excellence.
They support a many clients and have become a leading mental health care service provider with outstanding client retention and national accolades for their innovative service delivery.
We now have new, additional opportunities for administrators to join their bust team on temporary basis for 2-3 months.
You would be responsible for matching up reflates and contacting the health care providers to arrange appointments.
Using bespoke system for the matching process we are looking for people with good communication skills as you will be speaking to health care professions.
- Continuously improve the delivery of customer care and service in order to ensure that quality of service is to a high standard
- Receive and deal in a prompt and professional manner with all enquiries made in person, by telephone or by email
- Organise, plan and prioritise - develop specific goals and plans to prioritise, organise and accomplish wor
- Possess the ability to work on several tasks at the same time whilst being mindful of prioritising workload in an effective manner
- Managing supplier costs
- Meeting targets for productivity and successful matching
- Communicate professionally with multiple stakeholders internally and externally
- Maintaining exceptional customer service standards at all
- To support in-house training of new team members
- All other ad - hoc duties as may be required and or instructed by the Company
Key Skills & Experience
Ideally the post holder should possess the following attributes;
- Be responsible, honest and reliable
- Have a good attention to detail
- Be practical and possess a 'hands on approach'
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills to deal with multiple stakeholders
- Be well organised and able to prioritise your work
- Be able to utilise knowledge to effectively problem-solve
- Be resilient and solution-focused
- Have prior knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, especially Word and Excel
- Possess a minimum GCSE Grade B English and Grade C in Maths
- To attend in-house training to ensure knowledge base is up to date
This is a fantastic opportunity for any Administrator, Coordinator or Psychology Graduate with an interest in the mental well-being of the nation.
If you are interested, please apply here and we will get back in touch with you!