Do you want a career working for The Times 6th Best Big Company in the UK?
Trainee Chef – Haven
As a Trainee Chef you will be assisting in the smooth, safe and hygienic running of the kitchen and in the production and presentation of food.
• Working as part of a team delivering a Dining experience that our guests will value and remember
• Our kitchens are fast pace and if you"ve never worked as a trainee chef before, we will help you to gain the skills to fit into this challenging role
• A willingness to learn new skills
• Team players with a "can do", problem-solving attitude
• Flexibility, reliability and punctuality
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise a demanding workload
• Exceptional standards of personal hygiene
The Benefits of working with us:
Join us for the summer, with the potential to become permanent at the end of the year, we also have many permanent roles on offer too.
Accommodation available in many of our parks if you don’t live locally
50% off food in our restaurants and take away every shift you work
Regular team incentives with great rewards
Opportunity to earn an attractive bonus when you refer a friend to join our great team
Holidays Discounts of 20% for all of your family & friends in Haven, Butlins & Warner Hotels
20% off in our shops and venues
Free use of Pool, Gyms and many other Leisure facilities
Funded qualification development opportunities from Level 2 to Masters Degrees for permanent team members
Access to the Employee Assistance Programme including support for your wellbeing and free access to advice and expertise on financial and legal matters etc
Fantastic discounts when making purchases from most major retailors and hundreds of discounts on everyday purchases
Team Member of the Month Awards
Instant Recognition schemes with great rewards through our busiest times
Long Service awards for permanent team members
Our guests and our team members are vitally important to us and we need to ensure we build effective relationships, through trust, always having an approachable, friendly and helpful attitude. This will ensure our guests feel reassured that we always have their interests at the heart of everything we do.
Safeguarding is one of our business priorities. Our teams are committed to providing a safe and secure environment and promoting the welfare of children and young or vulnerable adults.
Posted 1 week ago